Motorola GLEAM Pros And Cons Review
This automated and systematic algorithmic analysis review of the Motorola GLEAMís specs reveals 5 must-see pros and cons. Donít decide what you think about the GLEAM until youíve seen these critical strengths and weaknesses.
First, the Cons:
Curb your enthusiasm. This is only a very simple phone.
You won't win any photography contest with its 2-megapixel camera.
- We recommend: How to spot a great camera phone: 42 questions answered
We were unable to find SAR (radiation level) information for this phone.
- Suggested reading: The best low-SAR phones
Now, the Pros:
Package includes a sereo headset to listen to music
The Motorola GLEAM is as slim as 13.9 millimeters.
Latest Motorola Phones In Pictures
It is thinner than most flip phones.
** This phone is also known as: Moto Gleam
*** These pros and cons are computer-generated based on our analysis formula and the specifications we have in our database for this item. If you see an error, please let us know.
You Should Also Check These Out...
- Confused? Let Us Find Your Perfect Phone With Celliminator
- Compare The Motorola GLEAM To The Latest Phones
- Best Phones As Of May (12 Categories)
- Best Motorola Phones May
- Like this page? Share it:
New 2013 Phones In Pictures: