Orange Tactile Musique Review of The Pros And Cons
This automated and systematic algorithmic analysis review of the Orange Tactile Musique has revealed 6 must-see pros and cons. Donít decide what you think about the Tactile Musique until youíve seen these major strengths and weaknesses.
We hope you have small fingers, since the Tactile Musique's touch screen has a smaller display surface to press on than many other smartphones. According to our calculations, it has a 3.46 square inch-display while
You won't win any photography contest, given the Orange Tactile Musique's 2-megapixel camera.
- Suggested reading: How to spot a great camera phone: 42 questions answered
Just to clarify, we would like to point out that this phone is not necessarily an actual "smartphone." It uses a proprietary smartphone-like os, but keep in mind that it will not necessarily offer many apps like iPhone or Android models.
- We recommend: Photo gallery of the latest smartphones
The following accessories are included: USB Cable, Headset.
The package includes the following memory card: 2GB microSD card.
Of course, it doesn't offer as many features as the latest iPhone (the "4S"), but since it only weighs 100 grams, it is more lightweight than the iPhone 4S (which weighs in at 140 grams).
- Also read: Photo gallery of the latest slim phones
** This phone is also known as: Orange Musique
*** These cons and pros are identified automatically based on our proprietary algorithm and the specs we found for this phone. Should you spot an error, please let us know.
You Should Also Check These Out...
- Confused? Let Us Find Your Perfect Phone With Celliminator
- Compare The Orange Tactile Musique To The Latest Phones
- Best Phones As Of May (12 Categories)
- Gallery: The 30 Latest Smartphones
- Like this page? Share it:
New 2013 Phones In Pictures: