ZTE C70 Pros And Cons Review
The ZTE C70 has major pros and cons that you need to know. Our thorough specifications review pinpoints which good points there are to like and which more questionable points there are to think about.
Let's Look at the Cons:
Don't be scared but, according to our research, the C70 has a 1.49 w/Kg radiation level (SAR rating), on a scale of 0 to 1.60! Yes, SAR ratings up to 1.60 are considered safe by the FCC but, you may be interested to know that most other phones have a lower SAR rating.
- We recommend: The best low-SAR phones
Don't expect the marvel of the seven seas. This phone sports only basic features
When you know that most recent camera phones start at 5 megapixels, the ZTE C70 and its 0.3-megapixel camera aren't very impressive.
- Recommended alternative: How to spot a good camera phone
Our research didn't show that the ZTE C70 had a slot for memory expansion.
Though the 0.3-megapixel camera is only basic, it at least offer a few advanced control options, such as: Brightness, Self-timer, White Balance
- See also: The best camera phones
** This phone is also known as: MetroPCS Essenze
*** These pros and cons are computer-generated based on our algorithm and the data we have on file for this phone. If you spot an error, please let us know.
You Should Also Check These Out:
- Confused? Let Us Find Your Perfect Phone With Celliminator
- Compare The ZTE C70 To The Latest Phones
- Best Phones As Of May (12 Categories)
- Newest ZTE Phones 2013 (Latest Models)
- Like this page? Share it:
New 2013 Phones In Pictures: