Best-Rated AT&T Camera phones 2015
This is a list of the best AT&T camera cell phones.
To be included in the best AT&T camera phones, phones must have:
- ...received a high average review score
- ...a minimum of camera specs: high-resolution camera, special imaging features, etc.
We believe this approach yields the absolute best AT&T Camera phones, based on multiple opinions, not just a single one.
* To compare some of these phones, just select the compare box under the picture and click compare at the bottom of the list.
#1. The LG G Flex2
LG's G Flex series makes a 2015 comeback with the 5.5-inch G Flex2, a 64-bit 2GHz octa-core-powered model whose ultra high-end specs are sandwiched inside a curved P-OLED Full HD display and a self-healing back cover...What We Like:
- It is one of only a handful of smartphones that break off from the traditional boxy design with its curved P-OLED screen
- Its 2TB maximum external memory support is higher than what average home PCs have internally
- The self-healing back cover technology is quite an intriguing innovation from LG
Ad - More top AT&T Camera phones below
#2. The Samsung Galaxy Note 4
Samsung“s S Pen-equipped sub-series moves forward with the Galaxy Note 4, a clear attempt at another premium seat for the Korean brand...What We Like:
- A 2.7GHz clock speed is considerably high, especially when running on four CPU cores
- The Quad HD display adds it to the short list of models that share the feature !]
- The Quad HD display adds it to the short list of models that share the feature [!especially when running on four CPU cores
Don't Choose The Wrong AT&T Phone!
Let Us Find Your Perfect Phone!
Question #1: Should it be a smartphone or not?
#3. The LG G3
Sitting among the royals of 2014 smartphones, the LG G3 is an Android 4.4 KitKat boasting an array of high-level features...What We Like:
- The 13-megapixel OIS camera, presumably for sharper and better-quality images/video captures
- The 2.5GHz 4-core chip that doubles up the speed of most mid-level Androids !]
- The 2.5GHz 4-core chip that doubles up the speed of most mid-level Androids [!which is among the highest capacities we have observed in the market
- The up-to-2TB memory expansion, which is among the highest capacities we have observed in the market
#4. The HTC Desire Eye
The Desire Eye is a 5.2-inch Android from HTC primed to be a tough contender in the selfie and audio department...What We Like:
- 13 megapixels on a front-facing camera sounds like a huge bargain for selfie addicts
- The HTC Eye Experience looks like a clear selling point for those who enjoy editing their pictures and videos
#5. The Samsung Galaxy S5 Active
Ruggedization meets the fifth-gen flagship smartphone from Samsung and gives us the Galaxy S5 Active...What We Like:
- The further ruggedization of Samsung“s front-liner
- which could make the model more convenient for outdoor use
#6. The Samsung Galaxy Note Edge
Samsung unveils a pretty novel design in the Galaxy Note Edge...What We Like:
- The S Pen - and its features - might make multitasking more convenient
- The curved Edge screen design is obviously a fresh feature for the smartphone market
#7. The Samsung Galaxy Alpha
Samsung joins in on the octa-core sensation with the Galaxy Alpha“s two quad-core CPUs: Cortex-A15 (1.8GHz) and Cortex-A7 (1.3GHz)...What We Like:
- The metal frame might look and perform better than Samsung“s usual plastic shells
- The two quad-core processors that put Samsung on the octa-core scoreboard
#8. The Samsung Galaxy S5
The fifth generation of Samsung's flagship smartphone has a faster Quad-core processor (from 1.9 to 2.5Ghz) and a bigger camera (16 megapixels, compared to 13 for the S4)...What We Like:
- The 16-megapixel camera (with apparently fast auto-focus) is nothing to spit at
- The Ultra power-saving mode could be interesting
#9. The Nokia Lumia 1520
Nokia“s Windows Phone 8 phablet offering seems to have a lot going for it: a quad-core 2.2GHz Snapdragon 800 processor, a 20-megapixel camera (with PureView technology and Carl Zeiss lenses), a 6-inch super-sensitive ClearBlack LCD display with 1920 x 1080 resolution, and a 3400mAh battery with a reported standby time of 768 hours or 32 days...What We Like:
- The 20-megapixel PureView camera with Carl Zeiss lenses
- The four microphones for stereo audio recording
- The quad-core 2.2GHz Snapdragon 800 processor
#10. The Amazon Fire Phone
Online retailer of different consumer items, Amazon, has finally entered the smartphone market with their first flagship device - the Amazon Fire Phone...What We Like:
- The 24/7 available customer support
- The Dynamic Perspective, which provides a whole new interface compared to traditional ones
- The Firefly technology that allows you to know more about an item straight from the phone
You Should Also Be Interested In These: