Best-Rated AT&T Camera phones 2014
This is a list of the best AT&T camera cell phones.
To be included in the best AT&T camera phones, phones must have:
- ...received a high average review score
- ...a minimum of camera specs: high-resolution camera, special imaging features, etc.
We believe this approach yields the absolute best AT&T Camera phones, based on multiple opinions, not just a single one.
* To compare some of these phones, just select the compare box under the picture and click compare at the bottom of the list.
#1. The iPhone 5s
The iPhone 5s brings its slew of innovations with a new kind of home button that includes a finger identity sensor and touch sensitivity, a better low-light camera (8 megapixels) and the capacity to display multiple languages and characters simultaneously...What We Like:
- The 64-bit A7 CPU should prove a great improvement.
- The new home button certainly sounds innovative
- We can only applaud to more low-light photography ability
* The similar iPhone 5c is also a possibility.More:
Ad - More top AT&T Camera phones below
#2. The Nokia Lumia 1520
Nokia´s Windows Phone 8 phablet offering seems to have a lot going for it: a quad-core 2.2GHz Snapdragon 800 processor, a 20-megapixel camera (with PureView technology and Carl Zeiss lenses), a 6-inch super-sensitive ClearBlack LCD display with 1920 x 1080 resolution, and a 3400mAh battery with a reported standby time of 768 hours or 32 days...What We Like:
- The 20-megapixel PureView camera with Carl Zeiss lenses
- The four microphones for stereo audio recording
- The quad-core 2.2GHz Snapdragon 800 processor
Don't Choose The Wrong AT&T Phone!
Let Us Find Your Perfect Phone!
Question #1: Should it be a smartphone?
#3. The Samsung Galaxy Note 3
The newest Galaxy Note wins 0.2 inches of display size but loses weight, going from 180 to 168 grams...What We Like:
- A 13-megapixel camera fits our expectations for a 2013/2014 phablet
- A larger display in a more lightweight package sounds irresistible
- The quad-core 2.3 Ghz CPU looks like it speaks performance
#4. The iPhone 5
#5. The Samsung Galaxy Note II
Quad-core phablet featuring the Android Jelly Bean OS, a 2GB RAM, a 5.5-inch HD Super AMOLED display, and an S pen.Key features:
- 8-megapixel camera
- 1600Mhz Samsung Exynos Quad-core processor
- 5.5-inch HD Super AMOLED, Super AMOLED display
- Special features: Accelerometer, Call Screening, Data Tethering, Digital Compass, NFC, On Device Encryption, Proximity Sensor, Video Sharing, Wi-Fi Direct
#6. The iPhone 4S
You Should Also Be Interested In These: