Top 10 Best AT&T Cell Phones 2014
As of August 2014, 10 phones are in our best AT&T phones list, starting with Amazon's Fire Phone, a 13-megapixel 4.7-inch smartphone, and the iPhone 5s 8-megapixel 4-inch smartphone. Other best AT&T models include the Samsung Galaxy S5 Active and the Lumia 1520 by Nokia.
AT&T can be described as the largest GSM carrier in the United States.
* To compare some of these phones, just select the compare box under the picture and click compare at the bottom of the list.
#1. The Amazon Fire Phone
Online retailer of different consumer items, Amazon, has finally entered the smartphone market with their first flagship device - the Amazon Fire Phone...What We Like:
- The 24/7 available customer support
- The Dynamic Perspective, which provides a whole new interface compared to traditional ones
- The Firefly technology that allows you to know more about an item straight from the phone
Ad - More top AT&T Cell phones below
#2. The iPhone 5s
The iPhone 5s brings its slew of innovations with a new kind of home button that includes a finger identity sensor and touch sensitivity, a better low-light camera (8 megapixels) and the capacity to display multiple languages and characters simultaneously...What We Like:
- The 64-bit A7 CPU should prove a great improvement.
- The new home button certainly sounds innovative
- We can only applaud to more low-light photography ability
* The similar iPhone 5c is also a possibility.More:
Don't Choose The Wrong AT&T Phone!
Let Us Find Your Perfect Phone!
Question #1: Should it be a smartphone?
#3. The Samsung Galaxy S5 Active
Ruggedization meets the fifth-gen flagship smartphone from Samsung and gives us the Galaxy S5 Active...What We Like:
- The further ruggedization of Samsung´s front-liner
- which could make the model more convenient for outdoor use
#4. The Nokia Lumia 1520
Nokia´s Windows Phone 8 phablet offering seems to have a lot going for it: a quad-core 2.2GHz Snapdragon 800 processor, a 20-megapixel camera (with PureView technology and Carl Zeiss lenses), a 6-inch super-sensitive ClearBlack LCD display with 1920 x 1080 resolution, and a 3400mAh battery with a reported standby time of 768 hours or 32 days...What We Like:
- The 20-megapixel PureView camera with Carl Zeiss lenses
- The four microphones for stereo audio recording
- The quad-core 2.2GHz Snapdragon 800 processor
#5. The Asus PadFone X
Another addition to Asus´ PadFone series, the PadFone X sports several features that back up its additional function as a 9-inch LTE tablet...What We Like:
- The versatility as a smartphone and a tablet, which might appeal to users who want a taste of both
- The wireless charging feature, saving you the trouble of getting caught up with cables
#6. The Samsung Galaxy Note 3
The newest Galaxy Note wins 0.2 inches of display size but loses weight, going from 180 to 168 grams...What We Like:
- A 13-megapixel camera fits our expectations for a 2013/2014 phablet
- A larger display in a more lightweight package sounds irresistible
- The quad-core 2.3 Ghz CPU looks like it speaks performance
#7. The Motorola Moto X
Running on a quad-core CPU (Andreo 320), the Moto X bets on its 10-megapixel camera and deep personalization features to seduce you...What We Like:
- The low-light ability of its 10-megapixel camera
- The low-power notification system
#8. The Motorola Moto G
For little money, the Motorola Moto G offers reasonably attractive specs: the Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 (quad core, 1.2GHz), the Android 4.3 Jelly Bean (may be upgraded to Kitkat 4.4 in 2014), and a 4.5-inch high-resolution display (720p HD with a fineness of 329 ppi)...More:
#9. The LG G2
Packed with a slew of innovations here and there, the LG G2 starts with a 13-megapixel camera (with various functions, such as voice capture) and a video recorder capable of up to 60 frames per second...What We Like:
- 60 frames per second videos will be smooth -- but isn´t it just too much?
- The 13-megapixel with its various add-on functions
- The backside buttons actually seem to make one-handed operation easier
#10. The HTC One Mini
You Should Also Check These Out: