Top 10 Best AT&T Cell Phones 2014
As of October 2014, 10 phones are in our best AT&T phones list, starting with Apple's iPhone 6, an 8-megapixel 4.7-inch smartphone, and the Apple iPhone 6 Plus smartphone. Other best AT&T models include the LG G3 and the 5s by Apple.
AT&T can be described as the largest GSM carrier in the United States.
* To compare some of these phones, just select the compare box under the picture and click compare at the bottom of the list.
#1. The Apple iPhone 6
Shortly after several Android-run flagships were unveiled during the IFA 2014, Apple reveals the follow-up to the 4-inch iPhone 5...What We Like:
- The 64-bit support might place it among the fastest smartphone available
- The Apple Pay mobile payment software will likely interest tech-savvy users
- The iPhone 6 joins the short list of models that sport a seamless screen-to-body design
Ad - More top AT&T Cell phones below
#2. The Apple iPhone 6 Plus
Apple´s unveiling of the iOS 8- and A8-run iPhone 6 Plus also came with some fresh features for the smartphone market...What We Like:
- Apple Pay could replace cash/credit card payments with simple gestures using your iPhone
- The fingerprint-based TouchID is quite a promising security feature
- The seamless physical design might give it a more upscale look compared to other flagships
Don't Choose The Wrong AT&T Phone!
Let Us Find Your Perfect Phone!
Question #1: Should it be a smartphone or not?
#3. The LG G3
Sitting among the royals of 2014 smartphones, the LG G3 is an Android 4.4 KitKat boasting an array of high-level features...What We Like:
- The 13-megapixel OIS camera, presumably for sharper and better-quality images/video captures
- The 2.5GHz 4-core chip that doubles up the speed of most mid-level Androids !]
- The 2.5GHz 4-core chip that doubles up the speed of most mid-level Androids [!which is among the highest capacities we have observed in the market
- The up-to-2TB memory expansion, which is among the highest capacities we have observed in the market
#4. The iPhone 5s
The iPhone 5s brings its slew of innovations with a new kind of home button that includes a finger identity sensor and touch sensitivity, a better low-light camera (8 megapixels) and the capacity to display multiple languages and characters simultaneously...What We Like:
- The 64-bit A7 CPU should prove a great improvement.
- The new home button certainly sounds innovative
- We can only applaud to more low-light photography ability
* The similar iPhone 5c is also a possibility.More:
#5. The Samsung Galaxy S5 Active
Ruggedization meets the fifth-gen flagship smartphone from Samsung and gives us the Galaxy S5 Active...What We Like:
- The further ruggedization of Samsung´s front-liner
- which could make the model more convenient for outdoor use
#6. The Motorola Moto X
Running on a quad-core CPU (Andreo 320), the Moto X bets on its 10-megapixel camera and deep personalization features to seduce you...What We Like:
- The low-light ability of its 10-megapixel camera
- The low-power notification system
#7. The HTC One M8
#8. The Nokia Lumia 1520
Nokia´s Windows Phone 8 phablet offering seems to have a lot going for it: a quad-core 2.2GHz Snapdragon 800 processor, a 20-megapixel camera (with PureView technology and Carl Zeiss lenses), a 6-inch super-sensitive ClearBlack LCD display with 1920 x 1080 resolution, and a 3400mAh battery with a reported standby time of 768 hours or 32 days...What We Like:
- The 20-megapixel PureView camera with Carl Zeiss lenses
- The four microphones for stereo audio recording
- The quad-core 2.2GHz Snapdragon 800 processor
#9. The Samsung Galaxy Note 3
The newest Galaxy Note wins 0.2 inches of display size but loses weight, going from 180 to 168 grams...What We Like:
- A 13-megapixel camera fits our expectations for a 2013/2014 phablet
- A larger display in a more lightweight package sounds irresistible
- The quad-core 2.3 Ghz CPU looks like it speaks performance
#10. The Amazon Fire Phone
Online retailer of different consumer items, Amazon, has finally entered the smartphone market with their first flagship device - the Amazon Fire Phone...What We Like:
- The 24/7 available customer support
- The Dynamic Perspective, which provides a whole new interface compared to traditional ones
- The Firefly technology that allows you to know more about an item straight from the phone
You Should Also Be Interested In These: