Top 10 Best Boost Mobile Cell Phones 2016
Until further notice, the iPhone 6S, Samsung Galaxy S6 and Apple iPhone 6 are our recommendation as the best Boost Mobile Cell. The first one is a (a) 4K-video 12-megapixel (iSight) smartphone, the second one a 3840 x 2160 camcorder smartphone and the third one, a 16-megapixel mid-range smartphone. Boost Mobile is well-known as a national carrier offering basic and smart phones (sometimes including rugged models)
* To compare some of these phones, just select the compare box under the picture and click compare at the bottom of the list.
Average Rating: (90%)
The 2015 edition of Apple's yearly September event introduced the iPhone 6S (alongside the 6S Plus), a slightly-thicker (7.1mm) 4.7-inch follow-up to the iPhone 6 that welcomes the 3D Touch pressure-sensing technology previously offered by other Apple products to the brand's smartphone lineup...
- Design: The iPhone 6S offers a Rose Gold color option this time, primarily so that users can match their purchase to an iWatch of the same color
- Innovation: Also, it introduces the 3D Touch pressure-sensitive display technology, which recognizes inputs based on how hard you press the screen
Ad - More top Boost Mobile Cell phones below
#2. The Samsung Galaxy S6
Average Rating: (87%)
The MWC 2015 marks Samsung's unveiling of their 6th Galaxy-S flagship, which lists several innovations under the Korean brand's belt...
- Convenience: It answers to Apple's Apple Pay mobile payment system with the Samsung Pay app, which works even without an NFC terminal, unlike its rival
- Connectivity: It promises up to 620Mbps data rates on 4G LTE Cat6, which is one of the fastest speeds you can get out of a smartphone
- Innovation: Also, it combines the eMMC (smartphones) and SSD (PCs) memory types to create its Universal Flash Storage 2.0, promising faster data transfer speeds than older storage technologies
Don't Choose The Wrong Boost Mobile Phone!
Let Us Find Your Perfect Phone!
Our quick Celliminator cell phone finder tells you your best phone in less than a minute. Try it now or start here with the first question:
Question #1: Should it be a smartphone or not?
A) Smartphones only.
B) Regular, "dumb" phone only. No smartphones please!
Average Rating: (92.4%)
Shortly after several Android-run flagships were unveiled during the IFA 2014, Apple reveals the follow-up to the 4-inch iPhone 5...
- Design: The Apple iPhone 6 revamps the classic iPhone look with a seamless merging of its cover glass and aluminum casing along the edges
- Innovation: Also, it aims to replace physical payment mediums (cash or cards) with Apple Pay, an NFC-based digital payment system that allows you to use your iPhone as a mobile wallet
Average Rating: (81.2%)
Officially entering the flagship market in April 2015, the 5.5-inch IPS Quantum Quad HD LG G4 is the brand's sequel to the G3...
- Design: The LG G4 is available in either Brown or Black Genuine Leather on top of its classic Grey (metallic) and White (ceramic) finishes
#5. The Apple iPhone 6 Plus
Average Rating: (86.5%)
Apple's unveiling of the iOS 8- and A8-run iPhone 6 Plus also came with some fresh features for the smartphone market...
- Design: The Apple iPhone 6 Plus sports a sapphire-made (scratch-resistant) cover glass that flows outwards to meet its anodized aluminum rear casing, replacing the more edgy design from previous iPhones
- Innovation: Also, it introduces Apple Pay, a mobile payment system that enables your iPhone to act as a mobile wallet -- presumably to facilitate quicker and more secure payments
Average Rating: (85%)
ZTE's 2015 Warp Elite is a 5.5-inch HD smartphone coming with first-class (as far as mid-range models go) cameras, which stand at 13 and 5 megapixels respectively...
What We Noted:
#7. The Motorola Moto G 2014
Average Rating: (90%)
At roughly the same price point, Motorola's second Moto G model comes with key improvements over the 2013 model...
#8. The Samsung Galaxy A5
Average Rating: (80.5%)
Taking after Samsung's Galaxy Alpha flagship is the 5-inch 6.7mm thin Galaxy A5, replacing the brand's traditional plastic casing with a full metal unibody design...
- Design: The Samsung Galaxy A5 replaces the conventional plastic shells on most other Galaxy models with a full metal unibody casing
#9. The Samsung Galaxy S5
Average Rating: (81%)
The fifth generation of Samsung's flagship smartphone has a faster Quad-core processor (from 1.9 to 2.5Ghz) and a bigger camera (16 megapixels, compared to 13 for the S4)...
What We Noted:
Average Rating: (80%)
The 2015 iPhone 6S Plus takes after its predecessor (iPhone 6 Plus) in terms of its 5.5-inch screen, though this time, the 3D Touch technology, which enables new touch gestures based on the pressure applied, is at the ready...
- Innovation: Also, it introduces 3D Touch (unofficially known as Force Touch), a pressure-sensing display technology that apparently facilitates a more accurate tactile feedback from the screen
You Should Also Be Interested In These: