Top 10 Best Fido Cell Phones 2015/2014
Two phones throne first of our best Fido phones 2015/2014 as of now: The iPhone 6 by Apple (an 8-megapixel 4.7-inch smartphone) and the Apple iPhone 6 Plus (a smartphone). Scrolling down, you will find other good phones offered by Fido (a low-cost Canadian GSM network targetting young users), such as a smartphone by Apple (the iPhone 5s) and the Motorola Moto X, a Android smartphone.
* To compare some of these phones, just select the compare box under the picture and click compare at the bottom of the list.
#1. Apple iPhone 6 (iPhone VI)
Despite Android´s obvious dominance in the high-end market, Apple might still turn the tides when it releases new iPhone versions, so let's look at the pros and cons of the iPhone 6... (more)What We Like:
- The 64-bit support might place it among the fastest smartphone available
- The Apple Pay mobile payment software will likely interest tech-savvy users
- The iPhone 6 joins the short list of models that sport a seamless screen-to-body design
Ad - More top Fido Cell phones below
#2. Apple iPhone 6 Plus (iPhone VI Plus)
Apple finally escapes the 4-inch display territory with the iPhone 6 Plus´ 5.5-inch Retina HD display -- which we assume to be their response to more generous screens from Android-run flagships (HTC One M8, LG G3, etc.)... (more)What We Like:
- Apple Pay could replace cash/credit card payments with simple gestures using your iPhone
- The fingerprint-based TouchID is quite a promising security feature
- The seamless physical design might give it a more upscale look compared to other flagships
Don't Choose The Wrong Fido Phone!
Let Us Find Your Perfect Phone!
Question #1: Should it be a smartphone or not?
#3. iPhone 5s
New iPhone version with a built-in identity detector and a better camera performance in low-light conditions.What We Like:
- The 64-bit A7 CPU should prove a great improvement.
- The new home button certainly sounds innovative
- We can only applaud to more low-light photography ability
* The similar iPhone 5c is also a possibility.More:
#4. Motorola Moto X
#5. HTC One M8
#6. Samsung Galaxy S5 (Samsung Galaxy S V)
Fifth generation Samsung flagship smartphone with a 16-megapixel camera, an special power-saving mode and a 2.5Ghz 4-core CPU.What We Like:
- The 16-megapixel camera (with apparently fast auto-focus) is nothing to spit at
- The Ultra power-saving mode could be interesting
#7. Motorola Moto G (Motorola DVX/XT1032)
#8. Sony Xperia M2 (Sony Xperia D2303)
We may not believe the Sony Xperia M2 will take the mobile world by storm, but we do think its 8-megapixel camera´s Exmor RS sensor - that works on enhancing picture quality even in low light - will seem useful enough to capture some people´s attention... (more)More:
#9. HTC Desire 510
Despite pitching it as a dumb-down release of HTC´s high-end models, the Desire 510 appears to be a pretty respectable HTC-Android device... (more)What We Like:
- 128GB worth of memory expansion is quite large, especially for the mid-range class
- The Dot View Retro case sounds like a stylish protective accessory
#10. ZTE Grand X (ZTE Z777)
You Should Also Check These Out: