Top 6 Best Net10 Cell Phones 2014
Two phones deserve to be at the top of our best Net10 phones 2014 right now: The LG G3 (a smartphone running Android 4.4 KitKat on a Qualcomm Snapdragon CPU) and the HTC One M8 (a basic phone). Further down the list, you will find other good phones offered by Net10 (a prepaid mobile network with cheap phones in all form factors), such as a phablet by Samsung (the Samsung Galaxy Note 3) and the Samsung Galaxy S5, a rugged smartphone.
* To compare some of these phones, just select the compare box under the picture and click compare at the bottom of the list.
#1. LG G3 ()
Sitting among the royals of 2014 smartphones, the LG G3 is an Android 4.4 KitKat boasting an array of high-level features...What We Like:
- The 13-megapixel OIS camera, presumably for sharper and better-quality images/video captures
- The 2.5GHz 4-core chip that doubles up the speed of most mid-level Androids !]
- The 2.5GHz 4-core chip that doubles up the speed of most mid-level Androids [!which is among the highest capacities we have observed in the market
- The up-to-2TB memory expansion, which is among the highest capacities we have observed in the market
Ad - More top Net10 Cell phones below
#2. HTC One M8 ()
Don't Choose The Wrong Net10 Phone!
Let Us Find Your Perfect Phone!
Question #1: Should it be a smartphone or not?
#3. Samsung Galaxy Note 3 ()
The newest Galaxy Note wins 0.2 inches of display size but loses weight, going from 180 to 168 grams...What We Like:
- A 13-megapixel camera fits our expectations for a 2013/2014 phablet
- A larger display in a more lightweight package sounds irresistible
- The quad-core 2.3 Ghz CPU looks like it speaks performance
#4. Samsung Galaxy S5 ()
The fifth generation of Samsung's flagship smartphone has a faster Quad-core processor (from 1.9 to 2.5Ghz) and a bigger camera (16 megapixels, compared to 13 for the S4)...What We Like:
- The 16-megapixel camera (with apparently fast auto-focus) is nothing to spit at
- The Ultra power-saving mode could be interesting
#5. LG G2 ()
Packed with a slew of innovations here and there, the LG G2 starts with a 13-megapixel camera (with various functions, such as voice capture) and a video recorder capable of up to 60 frames per second...What We Like:
- 60 frames per second videos will be smooth -- but isn´t it just too much?
- The 13-megapixel with its various add-on functions
- The backside buttons actually seem to make one-handed operation easier
#6. BLU Life Play ()
You Should Also Be Interested In These: