Top 8 Best Net10 Cell Phones 2014 (and 2015)
Two phones throne first of our best Net10 phones 2014/2015 as of now: The G3 by LG (a recent Android 4.4 KitKat smartphone equipped with the Qualcomm Snapdragon processor) and the iPhone 5s (an 8-megapixel 4-inch smartphone). Scrolling down, you will find other good phones offered by Net10 (a prepaid mobile network with cheap phones in all form factors), such as a recent Android 4.2.2 smartphone equipped with the Software-optimized Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Pro Krait CPU processor by Motorola (the Motorola Moto X) and the Samsung Galaxy Note 3, a phablet.
#1. LG G3 ()
Sitting among the royals of 2014 smartphones, the LG G3 is an Android 4.4 KitKat boasting an array of high-level features...What We Like:
- The 13-megapixel OIS camera, presumably for sharper and better-quality images/video captures
- The 2.5GHz 4-core chip that doubles up the speed of most mid-level Androids !]
- The 2.5GHz 4-core chip that doubles up the speed of most mid-level Androids [!which is among the highest capacities we have observed in the market
- The up-to-2TB memory expansion, which is among the highest capacities we have observed in the market
Ad - More top Net10 Cell phones below
#2. iPhone 5s ()
The iPhone 5s brings its slew of innovations with a new kind of home button that includes a finger identity sensor and touch sensitivity, a better low-light camera (8 megapixels) and the capacity to display multiple languages and characters simultaneously...What We Like:
- The 64-bit A7 CPU should prove a great improvement.
- The new home button certainly sounds innovative
- We can only applaud to more low-light photography ability
Don't Choose The Wrong Net10 Phone!
Let Us Find Your Perfect Phone!
Question #1: Should it be a smartphone or not?
#3. Motorola Moto X ()
Running on a quad-core CPU (Andreo 320), the Moto X bets on its 10-megapixel camera and deep personalization features to seduce you...What We Like:
- The low-light ability of its 10-megapixel camera
- The low-power notification system
#4. Samsung Galaxy Note 3 ()
The newest Galaxy Note wins 0.2 inches of display size but loses weight, going from 180 to 168 grams...What We Like:
- A 13-megapixel camera fits our expectations for a 2013/2014 phablet
- A larger display in a more lightweight package sounds irresistible
- The quad-core 2.3 Ghz CPU looks like it speaks performance
#5. Samsung Galaxy S5 ()
The fifth generation of Samsung's flagship smartphone has a faster Quad-core processor (from 1.9 to 2.5Ghz) and a bigger camera (16 megapixels, compared to 13 for the S4)...What We Like:
- The 16-megapixel camera (with apparently fast auto-focus) is nothing to spit at
- The Ultra power-saving mode could be interesting
#6. Motorola Moto G ()
For little money, the Motorola Moto G offers reasonably attractive specs: the Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 (quad core, 1.2GHz), the Android 4.3 Jelly Bean (may be upgraded to Kitkat 4.4 in 2014), and a 4.5-inch high-resolution display (720p HD with a fineness of 329 ppi)...More:
#7. Samsung Galaxy Ace Style ()
#8. BLU Life Play ()
You Should Also Check These Out: