The Top Straight Talk Phones This Year 2015/2014
Straight Talk, a pay-as-you-go mobile service provided by TracFone, Inc., offers a range of entry-level cheap phones (flip-type and QWERTY models) as well as several budget smartphones (including earlier models of iPhones and a lot of Android phones from different manufacturers).
We've made it easier for you by compiling and averaging online review scores of each of their models to come up with a scientific ranking for the top phones from Straight Talk.
* To compare some of these phones, just select the compare box under the picture and click compare at the bottom of the list.
#1. Apple iPhone 6 (iPhone VI)
Ad - More top Straight Talk Cell phones below
#2. iPhone 5s
The iPhone 5s brings its slew of innovations with a new kind of home button that includes a finger identity sensor and touch sensitivity, a better low-light camera (8 megapixels) and the capacity to display multiple languages and characters simultaneously...Key features:
- Display size: 4-inch
- Camera: 8-megapixel
- Other key features: 1.2MP Photos With Facetime Camera, 3G, Accelerometer, Ambient Light Sensor, And 2G, Dc-hsdpa, Fingerprint Identity Sensor, HSPA+, Proximity Sensor, Siri, The Home Button Acts As A Fingerprint Identity Detector, Three-axis Gyro, Video Calls Available Over LTE
Don't Choose The Wrong Straight Talk Phone!
Let Us Find Your Perfect Phone!
Question #1: Should it be a smartphone or not?
#3. Motorola Moto X
Google starts applying its imprint on Motorola by describing the Moto X as the first truly personalizable phone by letting you pick the front, the back and the accents. Other improvements over today´s run-of-the-mill Android devices are that quick-capture 10-megapixel camera with Clear Pixel low-light technology and a quad-core Andreo 320 graphical processing unit...Key features:
- Display size: 4.7-inch
- Processor: Software-optimized Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Pro Krait CPU at 1.7GHz
- Camera: 10-megapixel
- Other key features: Contextual Computing And Natural-language Processor
#4. Motorola Moto G (Motorola DVX/XT1032)
For little money, the Motorola Moto G offers reasonably attractive specs: the Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 (quad core, 1.2GHz), the Android 4.3 Jelly Bean (may be upgraded to Kitkat 4.4 in 2014), and a 4.5-inch high-resolution display (720p HD with a fineness of 329 ppi)...Key features:
- Display size: 4.5-inch
- Processor: Quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 at 1.2GHz
#5. Samsung Galaxy Ace Style (Samsung SM-G310)
A 2014 addition to Samsung´s growing family of affordable smartphones with the typical combination of a 5-megapixel camera (with VGA front cam), 1.2GHz dual-core processor and 4GB/1GB memory/RAM...Key features:
- Display size: 4-inch
- Camera: 5-megapixel
You Should Also Check These Out: