Kyocera Hydro Edge Pros And Cons Review
The Kyocera Hydro Edge has critical pros and cons that you need to know. The following analysis of its specs reveals which good points there are to love about it and which not-so-good points you need to be careful about.
Cons (or Not-so-great Features):
It's all well and good that the Kyocera Hydro Edge can record high-resolution 1280 x 720 movies, but we were disappointed not to find any evidence of the Hydro Edge featuring an HDMI port (which is convenient to watch HD videos on your shiny HDTV.)
- Recommended alternative: The latest HDMI phone models
4.5 ounces is sort of bulky.
Latest Kyocera Phones In Pictures
We wouldn't say that the Hydro Edge is a heavyweight, but 4.5 ounces may feel a little overweight.
- Recommended alternative: Photo gallery of the latest slim phones
Not too long ago, this smartphone's processing specs would have appeared nice, but compared to recent smartphones, this 1GHz Snapdragon MSM8627 processor with only 1GB of RAM looks a little pale.
Now, the Pros:
As shown here, the Kyocera Hydro Edge is a rugged phone.
Latest 50 Smartphones 2015 In Pictures
The Kyocera Hydro Edge is trumpeted as a rugged phone (more sturdy, better water-resistance, etc).
- Also read: Photo gallery of the latest rugged phones
It records video clips at 30 frames per second, which is among the highest fps rating among video phones.
Kyocera claims the Kyocera Hydro Edge offers a talk time of 780 minutes. That's significantly higher than average.
At 9.9 millimeters, it is thinner than the average bar phone
- Also read: The 20 latest slim phones in pictures
You Should Also Be Interested In These:
- Confused? Let Us Find Your Perfect Phone With Celliminator
- Best Phones As Of February 2015 (12 Categories)
- Best Kyocera Phones 2015
- Newest Kyocera Phones 2015 (latest Models)