Motorola Moto X Review
Here is our Motorola Moto X pros and cons review. It is based on the tech specs we have for the Motorola Moto X. This review is not a conventional, hands-on review.
The screen is big: 4.7 inches and a resolution of 1280 x 720 pixels means about 9.43 square inches and an image sharpness of at least 312.2 dots per inch (DPI)!
Do you like our unique motorola moto x review system?
Not only is the display big, it's an HD display!
Video can be recorded at 30 frames per second, which is one of the highest frames per second rate in video phones.
Advertisement - Motorola Moto X review continues below
- Recommended alternative: The best low-SAR phones
Our research didn't show that the Motorola Moto X had a slot for memory expansion.
We didn't find SAR (radiation level) information for this phone.
You Should Also Be Interested In These:
- Confused? Let Us Find Your Perfect Phone With Celliminator
- Best Phones As Of August 2014 (12 Categories)
- Best Motorola Phones 2014
- Newest Motorola Phones 2014 (latest Models)