The following computer-driven algorithm's review of the ZTE Blade A520ís specs uncovered 7 pros and cons that you need to know. Donít make a buying decision before youíve read about these critical strengths and weaknesses.
On-paper Star rating:
The ZTE Blade A520 can record high-resolution (1280 x 720 pixels) videos. Bravo! But we couldn't determine whether it had an HDMI port or not. Granted, HDMI (which lets you connect to your HDTV), is not an absolute necessity, but it seems like a desirable feature on an HD phone.
- Suggested reading: The latest HDMI phone models
A year ago, this smartphone's on-paper performance would have been just fine, but by today's standards, the 1.25GHz Mediatek MT6737 processor with a RAM of only 1GB seems a little pale.
It's disappointing that we could not find its weight information.
- We recommend: Photo gallery of the latest slim phones
Not only does it have a 1.25GHz processor clock speed, it also features 4 CPU cores.
- Also read: List of the fastest Android smartphones
We are talking about an above-average screen, making it a phablet: 5 inches and a resolution of 1280 x 720 pixels means about 10.68 square inches and an image sharpness of at least 293.58 dots per inch (DPI)!
- More on this: View other large smartphones and phablets
It includes a high-megapixel camera (13-megapixel) with the following options: Manual mode (This allows the camera parameters to be set manually).
The selfie cam resolution seems just about average.
** This phone is also known as: ZTE A520 Blade
*** These pros and cons are computer-generated based on our algorithm and the data we have on file for this cell phone. If you find an error, please let us know.
You Should Also Be Interested In These:
- Confused? Let Us Find Your Perfect Phone With Celliminator
- Best Phones As Of November 2017 (12 Categories)
- Best ZTE Phones November 2017
- Newest ZTE Phones 2017 (latest Models)
Tell us, in a super-quick 5-question survey