Samsung Galaxy Xcover 2 Pros And Cons Review
Designed for the active and the adventurous, the Galaxy Xcover 2 is ready for the outdoors. Not only it is dust, sand, and water-resistant, but it can also monitor your workout and training with its Cardio Trainer Pro app. That put aside, the rest is rather modest: A dual-core 1GHz CPU and a 5-megapixel main camera. And where is the 4G?
It is promoted as more resistant to water, dust and shocks.
- More on this: Photo gallery of the latest rugged phones
Do you like to share your findings?
Not only does it have a 1GHz processor clock speed, but it also has two cores.
- See also: List of the fastest Android smartphones
With Swype, you can "type" text just by gliding a finger over the letters one would normally press.
It includes these accessories: Strap holder, Battery cover lock. This might prove convenient.
Cons or Not-so-great Features:
- Suggested reading: Photo gallery of the latest smartphones
- Suggested reading: The 20 latest slim phones in pictures
The touch screen is large, but it's only a capacitive model. Of course, capacitive screens are fine, but some analysts believe that resistive touch screens are much better.
The Galaxy Xcover 2 weighs 148.5 grams. It's kind of chubbier-than-usual.
Latest 50 Smartphones 2014 In Pictures
At 148.5 grams of weight, the Galaxy Xcover 2 might turn out heavy to carry around.
** This phone is also known as: Samsung Galaxy Xcover II
*** These pros and cons are generated automatically based on our algorithm and the data we have on file for this cell phone. If you find a mistake, please let us know.
You Should Also Be Interested In These:
- Confused? Let Us Find Your Perfect Phone With Celliminator
- Best Phones As Of September 2014 (12 Categories)
- Best Samsung Phones 2014
- Newest Samsung Phones 2014 (latest Models)